Wednesday, January 4, 2012

“My Momma told me, you betta shop around!”



Actually, not my momma. She adores my other half. Loves him to pieces. Then again, I had to go rifling through the “hell no’s” the “nice, but’s” and the “I guess” before finding my keeper.

And that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Any long term commitment must be met with research testing and hell, shopping around! Before you stick your hair with some random set of products that you chose because you liked the way the colors matched you bathroom décor, you’ll have to experiment.

This isn’t to say that if you find a product that works perfectly your first time out of the gate, you should dump it and keep looking. On the contrary! Count yourself lucky and stock up! But for those who peruse YouTube for products and treatments, whose timeline is crammed with tips, who borrow their friends’ no fail products and don’t get the same results, this is for you.

Based on your hair type and hair need, certain products will work for you when others won’t. This is why what works for one won’t always work for another. Even when the all star products fail, your locks perfect mate is still out there somewhere.

Maybe even right around the corner...

Download our free natural hair calendar here!

No comments:

Post a Comment